I'm having difficulty getting Riverhill Trials to launch. A page comes up that reads "made in unity" and then once the words disappear it crashes but also brings up my steam page?
A downloadable game for Windows
Riverhill Trials is a first person, 3D PLATFORMER ADVENTURE.
The player character finds himself trapped on a distant planet. He doesn't know how he got there, he only remembers waking up in a space ship and moving around the galaxy avoiding asteroids and finally landing on this strange, living planet. The forest will test the player by changing surroundings around him as he moves forward, trying to stop him from leaving Riverhill at all cost.
- Dynamic Environment: Everything you see might or might not be real - the walls fall, the rocks move, the trees fall.
- Dozens of Challenges: Find all the collectibles, avoid the pits by mastering the art of jumping onto moving platforms and find your way out of Riverhill.
- Stunning Environment: The map has been carefully crafted, you will explore over 15 different areas, each one having its own charm.
- A Fun Story: The main character is a fun guy, he'll talk to you, and occasionally, to himself.
- You'll Enjoy if You Like: Firewatch, The Witness and Limbo
|Release date||Apr 12, 2018|
|Tags||3D Platformer, Aliens, Asteroids, Atmospheric, Colorful, Exploration, Low-poly, Unity|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Languages||Czech, German, English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Turkish|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Riverhill Trials released on Itch.ioApr 15, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.